Embellish Architectural Boards by Sylvanix
Embellish Architectural Premium Capped Composite Deck Board
This capped composite decking provides strength, durability and beauty. Both sides feature embossed wood grain texture with variegated color that mimics the rich qualities of natural wood, giving the appearance of a freshly stained wood deck.
Architectural Boards have edges that are grooved to accept the tongue edges of the Pro Clip fasteners–an adaptation of the tongue and groove idea. Hidden between the boards, the black clips all but disappear, making for a very clean unblemished deck surface pleasing to the eyes and to bare feet.
Voided-Back Composite Decking Boards for the Budget-Conscious
If you’re looking for a slightly more economical option or there is a need for lighter weight, we offer a voided-back board. These boards give you the same rich wood look, are a little lighter because of the voided material, and cost less for the same reason. Voided-back boards do lack some of the stability of our solid boards and may have a slightly shorter life, but they are still a good option when budget is a consideration.
Features & Benefits
- No painting or staining required
- Low-hassle maintenance
- Made with 80% recycled plastics
- Looks like water-proofed wood
- No cracking or splinters
- No preservatives or biocides
- Naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Naturally repels water
- 5/4” x 6” solid deck boards
- Deep embossed wood grain on both sides
- Variegated coloring to mimic wood
- Three colors: Ipe, Teak, Midnight Mist
- Installs with hidden Pro Clip Fasteners
- 25-year prorated warranty